NEW dwarf seahorses!!

rykna

Originally Posted by Bronco300
lolol, i meant which part of the SPS,lol
giggle...yeah yeah...I ment the sps!!!! aaahhhh my what a lovely day it is!

rykna

Is that the new batch?? Cute little buggers!!!! How many DSH can fit in a ten gallon tank???? Those babies are itsy bitsy and sooooooooooooooo cute.

rykna

WOW..hmmmmmmm how could you count the little buggers. You'd need a maginifying glass just to see em!!!!

rykna

Quick question... the two clowns are wiggling sideways all over the bottom of the ten gallon. what in the heck are they doing??? Both male and female....

bronco300

haha, they are not THAT hard to see...the hardest part is seeing them against the white acro and rock....what do you mean wiggling sidways?they sleeping i assume? i would hope with it being 11

rykna

Nope...Chloe, the female it going bonkers....and Nemo is trying to be submissive so Chloe won't nip him.....Just like the male does the sumbmissive side wiggle...they were both doing that all over the bottom of the tank. The tank is completely bare right now..... :thinking:

bronco300

maybe just bickering getting used to the tank and who is boss around there as sometimes moving clowns can confuse them again
haha, maybe they were going nuts having just glass walls...wanted something to make them feel safe to be close up to

bojik

Originally Posted by Rykna
sssssssshhhhhhhhhhh.....it's a hobby

No it is a crack like addiction.

rykna

Very true! Poor little fish. That's really a big step down from a 90 gallon. My current play is to ugrade to a 29 or 45 for themand include an anemone, and get a 15 high for the dwarf seahorses with the eclipse hood I'm using n the 10 gallon currently. The little seahorse are really neat. It's the fisrt kind of fish my hubby has actually taken a like to. :cheer:
The pictures you took are spetacular! How do you get such nice clear photos?

bronco300

lol, you have TON of tank projects coming up, you better get crackin!! thanks--i have a kodak dx7590..i spent 500 on it, it better take clear pics! lol..i try not to mess with settings except of course putting it on Macro and putting a bit on the negative side for lighting issues from the hatchery setup....haha, so your husband wants dwarves to?? thats great....get lisa to give us lessons and i can bring seahorses to ya by then! lolol ***)

rykna

Originally Posted by Bronco300
lol, you have TON of tank projects coming up, you better get crackin!! thanks--i have a kodak dx7590..i spent 500 on it, it better take clear pics! lol..i try not to mess with settings except of course putting it on Macro and putting a bit on the negative side for lighting issues from the hatchery setup....haha, so your husband wants dwarves to?? thats great....get lisa to give us lessons and i can bring seahorses to ya by then! lolol ***)
Lol!!!! Well one step at a time...baby steps.. for Brian!!! The fact that he likes the seahorse is a huge step!!!!! He likes the pics of your babies too!My birthday is in May, and by that time fresh water lakes will be at a comfortable temp to go scuba diving...and maybe I just might ask for a DSH tank for my bday!!!!!

Wow your camera rocks!!!!!!! Makes our digital prehistoric! No wonder you get such quality pics. Is it water proof?

bronco300

haha, well its a start! sounds good...plus its really not that expensive...10gallon complete setup goes for like $30 for the fw type..then just sand rock, hitches, and the seahorses---well nevermind, i'll stop listing, because it'll seem long if i do.lol. tiem for bed and another....day at work

rykna

lol! nah I bet it's a short list compared to a reef tank!!!!! I'll get mores pics tommorow
:happyfish