New mods??? Bring it...

yearofthenick

Moderators are for people who have shown themselves to know the rules well, and seldom, if at all, break them. Crimzy is a regular rule bender/breaker on here... I just don't know how we could allow ourselves to corrupt SWF in such a way.
Sorry Crimzy... I really like you a lot, and you make good contributions, but I just don't see you as a rule-follower. You probably take that as a compliment, and I hope you do, because I mean it as one.

al mc

I am selling my vote (do we have a vote??) for MOD to the highest bidder.....so Crimzy...what do you have to offer (and your charm, good looks and ego are not enough!
)

mantisman51

If only we all could see what the mods say about us in private.
Seriously though, I have often wondered how the powers that be come up with new mods. I vote for Crimzy, simply for the fact a guy has a doll for an avatar. No male security issues there.

ruaround

Originally Posted by mantisman51
http:///forum/post/3017624
If only we all could see what the mods say about us in private.
Seriously though, I have often wondered how the powers that be come up with new mods. I vote for Crimzy, simply for the fact a guy has a doll for an avatar. No male security issues there.
dude... that is his own baby pic... that is how vane he is...

miaheatlvr

You know what??? I am changing my tune! Now that I think about it....
CRIMZY FOR MOD!!!!!
I mean any guy who will let me take his wife out on a "sightseeing" tour here in South Beach when she arrives shows me a man of good judgement and character, both important qualities to me a successful mod in my book!
You have my vote buddy!

crimzy

Originally Posted by EL GUAPO
http:///forum/post/3017499
Crimzy , You do know I will be expecting special favors for campaigning for you .
Guaps, you were the first on my campaign bandwagon. That means you get to be the hidden puppet master who weilds the true power... guess that makes you ---- Cheney...