New SHARK & RAYS

taznut

love the sharks and the rays... what is that fish on the first page (the ugly one)... nice pics...

goodwin9

Here is a video I made last night feeding the sharks and rays. Camera isn't the greatest so excuse the quality.

goodwin9

Originally Posted by cubsfan
your bigger ray is a pig
very cool video.

what were you feeing them?
The big yellow spot ray is a pig, and very particular in what he eats. I was feeding cut up silversides last night. The 2 smaller rays have a hard time with them if they aren't cut up in smaller pieces. Yellow spot won't eat frozen krill, just silversides. The shark on the other hand seems to eat everything I throw in the tank.

taznut

that is one of the coolest things i have seen on here... and the video quality is cool because when the rays lay on the bottom they disappear and reappear out of no where...

S

shark bait

Originally Posted by psusocr1
i would love to see pictures.. its laways cool to see pics of other hobbyist keeping sharks
Posted in the photo area for ya. I just won a new cannon on e something and will get some new ones up. If you have seen my picks in the past they suck. So i'll get some good ones soon.

reefboy12

love the tank...maybe I could convince mom to upgrade from a 55 (might be ocoto tank) to a 200 gal ocoto tank hahahahahaha.......i'm sure she will understand the dilema hahahahaaha.
-kevin

psusocr1

Posted in the photo area for ya. I just won a new cannon on e something and will get some new ones up. If you have seen my picks in the past they suck. So i'll get some good ones soon.
this is the photo area and ic ant seem to find them,, can youi link me?

sharkboy13

careful goodwin, blue dots die alot for no apparent reasons, some ppl say its just cuz they need to be in large groups, i dont know but if i wer u id take him back or something. oh btw thnx for the octo info

goodwin9

Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
careful goodwin, blue dots die alot for no apparent reasons, some ppl say its just cuz they need to be in large groups, i dont know but if i wer u id take him back or something. oh btw thnx for the octo info

Thanks for the heads up, you're the second person to pass on concerns. LFS had the ray in an 80 gallon tank. Had to try and give it a better home....

goodwin9

Originally Posted by saltfish123
What is the current livestock list of this tank
This tank currently has 2 California rays, 1 Yellow Alantic Yellow Spot Ray, 1 Blue Spot Ribbon Tail ray & a Black Marble Banded Cat shark.