NEWBIE 200 gal build diary

rlablan

Its both. I watch BBC religiously though. It doesn't rot my brain as quickly, and I have a think for Gordon Ramsey.
He is soooo hot. I would let him curse at me all day long.. haha... Sorry.. day dream.
The tank is coming along nicely. The Pro is here and he is well on his way now. He spent the 1st hour undoing my handy work, and now he's starting over from scratch.
Atleast I can say I tried before I called a Pro and gave him a ton of money. 55 bucks an hour!!! UGHHHH!!!

meowzer

Originally Posted by rlablan
http:///forum/post/3115230
Its both. I watch BBC religiously though. It doesn't rot my brain as quickly, and I have a think for Gordon Ramsey.
He is soooo hot. I would let him curse at me all day long.. haha... Sorry.. day dream.
The tank is coming along nicely. The Pro is here and he is well on his way now. He spent the 1st hour undoing my handy work, and now he's starting over from scratch.
Atleast I can say I tried before I called a Pro and gave him a ton of money. 55 bucks an hour!!! UGHHHH!!!

For $55 an hour he had better be good at something

rlablan

Hey henry- - good to see you! Please chime in at anytime, advice is always appreciated.

He is really nice and pretty cheap. Everyone else wanted 80+ an hour. This guy came out an hour after I called and he is very knowledgeable. He also propagates coral.
I am gonna get me some!!! (Sorry Nissan
) He is plumbing and setting up my whole tank and doing a great job!! We're almost done!! I'll get pics later!!!

rlablan

Meowzer, you're a bit exciteable over there... take a deep breathe.
lol
Yeah he only deals with like really rare stuff... things you don't see in the LFS around here... Which is refreshing... I am so sick of seeing pulsing xenia and orange monticaps as a "coral section."
And he doesn't get anything from the oceans. I like that... his prices are decent too.

meowzer

I wish I could find a freakin fish store...let alone an expert....
good luck Rae.....Sounds like you are doing good over there

big

I guess it is time for me to tag along too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. How did I miss this thread........
Warren

rlablan

we are 90% there people!!! WE are adding water!!!! yay!!!
Hey BIG- Thanks for stopping in! I appreciate it!
I am gonna stay up all night to do my scaping with all 400 lbs of rock that I have..... I think I may have too much for the tank but better too much, than not enough... lol
It's almost picture time!!!