Nfl Playoffs

ruaround

Originally Posted by puffer24/7
LenDale White had a way better game than reggie, why because texas could not shut him down but could shut reggie down, when a guy admits that he got shutdown, it means he got shut down
White did get stopped on prolly the most important play in BCS history... 4th and 1, and he didnt get it :notsure:

darth tang

just to let you know, he is not the everyday back up running back, both of them could start in the nfl, hell white had more touchdowns in the regular season than bush, so please dont go there by saying he is a back up, please dont bc you will just get killed in this debate
On the depth chart he is listed as the back up. He also had fewer carries than bush in most games. Had fewer carries all season....yes he is the back up.

puffer24/7

Originally Posted by jcrim
13 carries is nothing for a heisman trophy winner. 6.3 yards per carry is pretty good. Why the hell didn't they run him more, especially when they had the lead for most of the 4th quarter?
If he had 25 carries like he should have, he would have had 157 yards.
bc texas shut him down, end of story

puffer24/7

Originally Posted by ruaround
White did get stopped on prolly the most important play in BCS history... 4th and 1, and he didnt get it :notsure:
it was 4th and 2

puffer24/7

Originally Posted by Darth Tang
On the depth chart he is listed as the back up. He also had fewer carries than bush in most games. Had fewer carries all season....yes he is the back up.
oh and white had more touchdowns

ruaround

Puffer, who created the 4-6 or "Bear" defense?
Darth you gave away your answer...no if he only knew who the Def coordinator was...oh wait what team did this particular person go on to be the head coach of...

puffer24/7

white is a hell of a lot more stronger than reggie will ever be, white is walter payton and reggie is bary sanders clone

darth tang

bc texas shut him down, end of story

No because the coach only called his number 13 times ut of the back field............
Shutting him down would have been holding him to under 4 yards a carry.............
INSOLENCE!!!!!!1

darth tang

Originally Posted by ruaround
Darth you gave away your answer...no if he only knew who the Def coordinator was...oh wait what team did this particular person go on to be the head coach of...
I know I gave it away....testing his superior football knowledge you know.......

puffer24/7

No because the coach only called his number 13 times ut of the back field............
Shutting him down would have been holding him to under 4 yards a carry.............
INSOLENCE!!!!!!1
he had 13 caries of course his average is going to be up there, he called him only 13 times bc he knew that he could not get by the defense but white can, now shut up they shut him down end of story, they would of ran him a lot more if they knew he could get by em but the fact is he could not so shut up cuz he got shut down oorah

darth tang

white is a hell of a lot more stronger than reggie will ever be, white is walter payton and reggie is bary sanders clone

White is Walter Payton?!??!?!!?
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
That is funny. They do NOT run the same.

puffer24/7

I know I gave it away....testing his superior football knowledge you know.......
sure you did

puffer24/7

White is Walter Payton?!??!?!!?
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
That is funny. They do NOT run the same.
its a reference you dumby, and thats why the skins are gonna get whooped and you said they were gonna win, bye-bye off to the game, suckers

darth tang

he had 13 caries of course his average is going to be up there, he called him only 13 times bc he knew that he could not get by the defense but white can, now shut up they shut him down end of story, they would of ran him a lot more if they knew he could get by em but the fact is he could not so shut up cuz he got shut down oorah
Your logic is astounding. I am amazed.
Ok, using your formula Ramonce Taylor from Texas should have a higher average rushing than Bush. Because he had fewer carries, 4 to be exact. He averageed 3 yards per carry. How is this possible? He had fewer carries so obviously his average should be higher.

puffer24/7

last response then iam out, he did not have as many yards, iam not stupid so dont talk to me like iam stupid, the fact is i could lay you out on a football field

darth tang

its a reference you dumby, and thats why the skins are gonna get whooped and you said they were gonna win, bye-bye off to the game, suckers

Explain the reference then, please, as I am a "dummy".