Nike's 34g DSA Neo-Nano

Y

yoshii

Awesome FTS! Love the wrasse, such bright color!
Meowzer, I think you must hold the record for the most carpet-dwelling fish :(

nikesb

thanks yoshii
i almost had a scare today after i saw strings of goo everywhere, but saw that it was coming from the vermetids, then i saw flatworms and i almost freaked out but at a closer look, theyre the white ones that eat bad ones, so relieved there

nikesb

i moved alot of my stuff around and i cant get a pic of it in its current location. i will try to do a top down shot when i do my water change this week

Y

yoshii

Originally Posted by nikeSB
http:///forum/post/3280982
i moved alot of my stuff around and i cant get a pic of it in its current location. i will try to do a top down shot when i do my water change this week
yay lol I love montis

T

tracher

hey nike this is troy989 hahaha and your tank is amazin how do u keep it free of algea???? mine has alot of algea (not a big problem though) the aptasias are the real problem

nikesb

feeding the right amount and food with no phosphates + weekly water changes + really good salt helps maintain everything well. my salt doses organic carbon and helps alot with the whole thing, brings better colors to my sps and everything. i also only have 2 fishes at the moment so im adding gradually to get the bio load increased slowly