Photo Contest Rules and Regulations

ladyreefseeker

Administrator
Staff member
ATTENTION! Due to a schedule change, We will be starting and stopping contest weeks on Thursdays instead of Fridays until the end of this in December.
Week 3 poll will end this Friday.
The current Week 4 contest will end this Friday.
Week 4 poll will end the following Friday.
Week 5 (Topic SPS Coral Photos) is starting today and will end next Thursday.
Any questions, let me know.

ladyreefseeker

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations meowzer! Sorry for the delay in announcing your winnings! Please message me your name and email and I will send the $25 gift certificate today.

ryant

Is there a minimum number of post for people to have before they can vote? That might be a good rule to implement to keep people from ruining the contest.

ladyreefseeker

Administrator
Staff member
No minimum number of posts required to submit or vote. Not quite sure how this might ruin the contest. All winners so far are actually regulars.

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyreefseeker http:///forum/thread/380356/photo-contest-rules-and-regulations/20#post_3325315
Any suggestions for photo topics?
I don't have a suggestion for a topic, BUT...I would like to suggest something else..
Is there any way that you can make a setting so that only people with a certain amount of post counts, OR they have to be a member for 30 days could vote?
I think you know why I am bringing this up, especially if you look at the last poll :(
I, would love to see this take off as a fun thing for us.