Photo Contest Rules and Regulations

nikesb

theres other sites where you can go put your pics up on if you're wanting to go win contests

nikesb

if he actually took pictures that were worthy, it would be awesome. but 100$ with mediocre pictures and then still wanting more from freshwater?

meowzer

What happened to the fact that this was supposed to be FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
come on guys......this is just ridiculous now.....

ryant

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowzer http:///forum/thread/380356/photo-contest-rules-and-regulations/80#post_3328010
What happened to the fact that this was supposed to be FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
come on guys......this is just ridiculous now.....
Your exactly right, its sad. Its just hard for some people to hide their immaturity. Let me ask you a question Nike, why must you have a negative comment to every post of mine? The fresh water was just a suggestion. Im sure, like myself, that most people here originated from fresh and converted to salt. No need for negativity.

nikesb

If you want to do a freshwater contest, go to a freshwater forum. You bring no input to the forums and yet you still want more.

ryant

I simply suggested a category like the moderator asked for. Why must you criticize every post i respond to? Im not tryin to egg the fw category issue at all, your the one who keeps bringing it up.

ladyreefseeker

Administrator
Staff member
This is completely out of hand! I can't believe the lack of dignity and respect in this thread! Something will be done about it when Im authorized to do so.

flower

Children... children........ CHILDREN! Pipe down and stop that fighting right now!
I am going to tell father (Bang Guy.. mod) on you if you don't.

monsinour

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyreefseeker http:///forum/thread/380356/photo-contest-rules-and-regulations/80#post_3328037
This is completely out of hand! I can't believe the lack of dignity and respect in this thread! Something will be done about it when Im authorized to do so.
Last I checked it says "Administrator" under your name. How in the world do you not have the power to temp ban anyone? This site is redonkulous with the "powers that be" situation.