Spanko's bio cube, what in Posiden's name is he up to now?

veni vidi vici

Finally stopped moving and ended up in San Antonio......My 125 cracked in the move so im thinking about the next build.
Spankos tank has inspired me :).

spanko

Thanx all for the comments. Hey Veni, long time no see!!
Lois I am practically throwing the monti out as I frag it. It keeps growing out and shading out the other coral.
Getting rid of the Sunpod 150 watt HQI running a Radium 20k with 6x 3watt Cree LED actinics.
Monday getting an AI SOL 12" LED system to replace it.
12" Sol Super Blue 1xModule LED Light System w/ Controller
24 LED lamps grouped into a bank of 8 lenses or pods each containing one Cree XP 6500K "Full Spectrum" LED lamps, one Cree XP Blue LED lamp and one Cree XP Royal Blue LED lamp.
70degree optics on the outside ends with 40 degree on the 4 middle lights.
SOL Modular System Features
1. Intensity is adjustable from 0 to 100%.
2. Color is adjustable from warm white (approximately 6500K) to deep blue (greater than 20000K).
3. Two control settings: Automatic and Manual. In Automatic Mode the sun rises and falls at pre-determined times and the fixture automatically transitions into the corresponding moon cycle for the duration of the 24-hour period. In Manual Mode the light may be set to the desired intensity and color and turned on-off manually.
• 3 Channel Control - The ability to separately control the Blue, Royal Blue and Whites LEDs.
• Cloud Simulation - Randomized dimming of LEDs to simulate passing clouds
• Lightning - Rapid cycling of LEDs to simulate the flash of lightning.
4. Moon intensity automatically adjusts to follow the actual lunar cycle of ~29 day.
5. Fixture is cooled by blowing air across heat sinks located above each bank of LED lamps preventing salt, moisture, dust and dirt from entering the fixture and harming the LED lamps and other internal components. Lightning, Cloud Simulation, etc… included…and whenever there is an update… you can simply go to the AI site and download the most recent firmware

meowzer

WOW....sounds great....I'd love to see how the corals do with that.......
THROWING IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nissan577

HENRY! when did you get those colonies!!!! or did they grow out from a frag?! holy cow bro the tank is :O!!!!! HEAVEN lol.and i gotta say those new LED are gonna look sick bro. ill be willing to buy the sunpod from you :)

al&burke

Well Henry the other day I called you a smart @@$ - now I am going to call you a bad @$$ - that is just beautiful. You have to give me some tips on aquascaping - If you haven't read my other thread I ben having some problems, but I am going to make a negative a positive and rescape my tank when everything else is being mended. I am very impressed with your tank, thanks for sharing. Inspiring. I Know a gotta go clean my nose.

1snapple

Thats one amazing tank, what is that green acro and the purple zoas. I also want a frag of the red monti