Spanko's bio cube, what in Posiden's name is he up to now?

pinky327

Wow
All I can really say is wow your tank is breathtaking i can only dream of having half the diversity and life as you..... I have long been a board stalker, and now finally have a tank of my very own!! I "adopted" 29 gall bio cube with a clown maybe tomato or cinnamon not sure and what I believe to be a mature damsel. Got a huge case of the diatom blooms but from what I read its normal. One day ill have a tank as pretty as yours! And with every random change you come out on top with a totally new awesome tank! I really hope you keep updating this thread your cube is a huge inspirations to me and from what I read many others!!

spanko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubeck http:///t/332430/spankos-bio-cube-what-in-posidens-name-is-he-up-to-now/1020#post_3505942
Whatever happened to that pic you were talking about?
Gotta get the underwater camera out and do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinky327
http:///t/332430/spankos-bio-cube-what-in-posidens-name-is-he-up-to-now/1020#post_3506439
Wow
All I can really say is wow your tank is breathtaking i can only dream of having half the diversity and life as you..... I have long been a board stalker, and now finally have a tank of my very own!! I "adopted" 29 gall bio cube with a clown maybe tomato or cinnamon not sure and what I believe to be a mature damsel. Got a huge case of the diatom blooms but from what I read its normal. One day ill have a tank as pretty as yours! And with every random change you come out on top with a totally new awesome tank! I really hope you keep updating this thread your cube is a huge inspirations to me and from what I read many others!!
Thank you so much. Time, patience and educating yourself on the upkeep of a saltwater tank will get you there.

spanko

Some new pictures taken from outside of the tank. Will do some underwater shots when battery charges.

spanko

Or maybe you just did not go back to post #1035? Two sets of pictures posted here. One from outside the tank and one from underwater.

spanko

Hee Hee, pretty hard to accomplish on a 29 biocube as the sump is in the tank behind the false back wall.

spanko

Mo' Definitely! Photosynthetically active Caribbean species. Probably Plexaura spp. or Pseudoplexaura spp. Playing catch with your pet in the new avatar?

kiefers

Lol.... shadow box on the cube..... that there would be one hell of a build thread!
*******Joe, why for the stumpy nickname? The knee giving you fits is it? ***************
Ben doing a-lot of building on my end. Guinea pig house and now preparing for a snake shack (two for 2 snakes) and camilian hut!
Wow.......the kids think their pets are alot of work, they have NO clue on how much work kids are! Lol...
My poor tank has......well...... lets just say it has seen better days! OMG has it ever!
Your tank is incredible sir!