Start of one "BIG" SPS tank

cjason3041

Originally Posted by Cnall
Well Goodwin love the tank and I have to say this is the longest thread I have ever seen without someone trying to bash someone else's tank...love the positive thread and keep the pics coming

ok, i'll be the one...i'll bash his tank...i have seen better...it's called the ocean.....i would LOVE to see your tank in person...how much do you charge :cheer:

goodwin9

Originally Posted by cjason3041
so goodwin...got an update, hows the reef doing???
Check out post 552 on this thread for the live cam.

shogun323

Love the web cam!! Please just remember to wear pants during feedings and water changes!!!!!
as well as any other time your near the tank.....

goodwin9

Originally Posted by Threed240
New arrivals huh? I see em floating. Whatcha got?
Does that mean I had better shower & clean up a little?

justforfun

Goodwin,
I like the website with the webcam. Is that a template setup you can buy online. Would like to get that for my 1000 gallon coming up.
Justforfun

threed240

Originally Posted by goodwin9
Does that mean I had better shower & clean up a little?

Nahh, just turn around and give a big
to the cam. lol

rubberduck

for me as long as the fish are calm the disease will fade away. treating it seemed to stress them out and lower there amune system, but thats just me..

volcom69

Well everything so far is perfect and one little advice i can give u every piece of sps u get make sure u check it out real good to make sure there are no red bugs on it they can be a pain they wont kill it right away it may take years but trust me u dont want them. You planing on buying ur stuff locally or are u going to order ur sps, just curious and wondering if u are ordering where u going to do it off of.

goodwin9

Originally Posted by volcom69
Well everything so far is perfect and one little advice i can give u every piece of sps u get make sure u check it out real good to make sure there are no red bugs on it they can be a pain they wont kill it right away it may take years but trust me u dont want them. You planing on buying ur stuff locally or are u going to order ur sps, just curious and wondering if u are ordering where u going to do it off of.
I am planning on getting most of the corals locally from a couple of people who have been raising them. They have been treated and 99% sure bug "free".

goodwin9

Originally Posted by LazyPinoy
hey goodwin hows ur powder blues doing? any ich outbreaks in ur tank?
Lost one of the Powder Blues because he was being harrassed by the other. No sign of disease on the one that I lost. The White Cheeks may have a little ich, but doesn't seem to be getting any worse. All others seem to be doing very good.

azfishgal

Originally Posted by goodwin9
The White Cheeks may have a little ich, but doesn't seem to be getting any worse. All others seem to be doing very good.
:scared: I'll say a prayer it doesn't spread. An ich outbreak would be heartbreaking in this tank!

justforfun

I thought you should never have 2 powder blues in the same tank.
When I got my tank I had 2 powder blues, the small ones almost killed the big one. I had to take him out.