Start of one "BIG" SPS tank

the j.o.p.

i think there is something wrong with your webcam. one minute i was watching bags floating the next it looked like a giant towel was eating the cam!!!!

goodwin9

Originally Posted by The J.O.P.
i think there is something wrong with your webcam. one minute i was watching bags floating the next it looked like a giant towel was eating the cam!!!!

Stack of towels fell off the shelf......I thought that camera was off until I looked at it.....

monalisa

Originally Posted by Laxzach
WOW your web cam is awesome!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Oooohhhhh poo...[pout...]
I'm sure it is. Maybe if I check it out at work when I get back. PC, Windows 2000pro, Internet explorer (not sure of the version...but I am sure of the firewall...we'll see).
Lisa :happyfish

20galfowlr

:notsure: ok, i give up, can someone help me on the webcam stuff, it keeps telling me i cant do it because of Axis Media something.....??

jrandolph1

I can't wait to see more pics. When are we gonna get to see some SPS? Anyway I will definately be keeping my eye out on this one.

goodwin9

Originally Posted by 20galFOWLR
:notsure: ok, i give up, can someone help me on the webcam stuff, it keeps telling me i cant do it because of Axis Media something.....??
If you receive this message, you need to change the security settings in
Internet Explorer to allow viewing of ActiveX media. Follow these
steps:
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Click 'Tools'
3. Click 'Internet Options'
4. Click 'Security'
5. Click 'Custom Settings'
6. Go down the list to 'ActiveX'
7. Be sure all 'ActiveX' controls are 'enabled'

goodwin9

Well, I just found out the web cams will not work with the new Windows Vista so for those that are unable to view the cams, here is a short video from the tank.

goodwin9

Here are a couple of more additions from late last week. First is a 4" Sohal tang. Doing well, and getting along with all of the tank mates.

Also got a Leopard wrasse who has also been doing well.

goodwin9

Originally Posted by sign guy
when do you plann to start adding coral
That's the $64. question....soon I hope!

C

clownguy

What kind of camera do you use? Also a pair of bluethroat triggerfish would look good. :cheer:

goodwin9

Originally Posted by Big Pat
AMAZING! so what is your current fish list and are you looking for any other fish to add?
I'll have to work on the list, I haven't kept it updated recently. I would really like to find a Mustard tang (Acanthurus guttatus). Not an expensive tang, but different looking from othersand very hard for come accross.