Start of one "BIG" SPS tank

lesleybird

And I thought I was crazy wanting a mere 156 gallon! I know you all must have way too much time and too much money on your hands....??!!!

goodwin9

I received a nice pair of Exquisite wrasses today. Here is a picture of them while they are acclimating.

saltn00b

sweet - i really like my exquisite wrasse , the colors are very different than yours, but has that same red eye. enjoy!

goodwin9

Originally Posted by Jmerk
Can we get an updated stock list including inverts and coral?
I stopped keeping track of the fish a few weeks ago, but will try and update the list. I don't have any idea of the number of snails, crabs, and shrimp. And as far as corals go...mushrooms & zoos are about the only variety I can name and identify. After that, they are all "corals" to me. Am finally getting the names of all the fish down so maybe I can start working on the names of the corals...sorry

rubberduck

great goodwin everything is coming together, Now you need some monster clams..no joke
ohh and how much for that tupperware full of larger frags. it is pictured at the top. how much did you spend on it. im thinking of taking that route. lose any of them?

triga22

Very nice tank! Your adding more fish! I thought you were done.. Just gotta hope one dosent get a disease

goodwin9

Originally Posted by corbeaner
How big are those chromises they're bigger than the ones i've ever had. nice tank wish i had one like yours.

Thank you! Some of the Chromis are 3", here is another shot.

goodwin9

Originally Posted by goingpoor
im in love thank you for the pictures...tank leaves me speechless
Thank you! I'm speechless too each month when I get my credit card bill........

goodwin9

Originally Posted by TriGa22
Very nice tank! Your adding more fish! I thought you were done.. Just gotta hope one dosent get a disease
I have stopped looking to add more fish, but it is a hard habbit to break. Something nice comes along and I just have to have it, or them... Some ick in the tank, but the 25 plus cleaner shrimp seem to have it in check on two of the tangs.