Start of one "BIG" SPS tank

zanoshanox

looks awesome, Glass could use a good old scrub though, haha. nice tangs and anemones. Those acro frags are sweet.

triga22

Yea, It just seems with so many fish error could kill everything. Dont take me wrong, you do have the best tank here.

rubberduck

Originally Posted by RUBBERDUCK
great goodwin everything is coming together, Now you need some monster clams..no joke
ohh and how much for that tupperware full of larger frags. it is pictured at the top. how much did you spend on it. im thinking of taking that route. lose any of them?
how much did you spend on the sps per coral?

goodwin9

Originally Posted by RUBBERDUCK
how much did you spend on the sps per coral?
The majority of the smaller frags were $10. ea, a few of them were $15. The large frags were $230. delivered

monalisa

Originally Posted by goodwin9
Here you go Lisa..this link is a temporary one that I am testing different camera viewers on. The Java Viewer on the right side of the page should work with all versions of Windows. The MJPEG Viewer (Non IE) should work with all Mac operating systems. Hopefully one of the two should allow you to view the tanks...Enjoy!
http://dev.dakotareef.com/cam_test/?...80&height=1024
Thanks Goodwin. That worked much better for me. Your tank is totally awesome. I love the variety of fish you have. I can't wait to see your corals take off.
The hotel we stayed at in Cozumel in March had the same type of camera set up in the lobby. We coordinated with our daughter and son-in-law one evening, and we emailed back and forth, and they could keep an eye on us...it was hilarious!!
Lisa...

goodwin9

Two additional boxes of frags arrived this morning. I have my work cut out for me this afternoon. Thought that I would post this picture incase I end up with fingers glued together after mounting the frags. Picture doesn't't do justice to the colors. Hope to be able to take a picture once they all have been mounted.

estein02

Incredible tank! Im just getting started with a 65 FOWLR so you give me something to shoot for. Probably need to get a divorce in order to get a tank that large though. Keep the pictures coming.

mike22cha

Goodwin, you got the coolest tanks. I like your website and the live web cam is so cool. Congratulations on such a sweet tank!

goodwin9

This time, things went much better. NO glue on the fingers. For those who are going to try mounting frags for the first time, it works much better when you use the Glue Accelerator. I wished that I would have know that on my first attempt...