The "C" Word

J

jdragunas

Originally Posted by BandCampMe
because it's nothing bad, not to you, and definitely not to me.
but when you think someone's going to hell, you think it's because they are bad and they deserve to go to a bad place.
i don't believe bad people go to hell... bad people can see the wrong of their ways, and get forgiveness before they die. I believe people who don't believe in Jesus Christ as their savior are going to hell, because that's what the bible says will happen. But if you don't believe in hell, why does it bother you that i think you're going there? To you, hell is just a figment of my imagination, so why does that upset you when to you it doesn't even exist?

B

bandcampme

well, jd, i am more concerned with my other issue. so why don't you email me

socal57che

Originally Posted by My Way
You just crossed the line here! And what am I being saved from?
You tell me. I didn't single you out. You quoted me. Do you feel guilty about something you've done?
I don't know you, so there is no way I can form an opinion about you. I'm sorry you were offended by what I wrote. Please forgive me.
If I can help you in any way please let me know. :happyfish

socal57che

well and you formed an opinion on me based on one sentence i wrote. so i don't even know how to respond to you.
Sorry to offend you as well.
I'm going to stop posting in this thread now

J

jdragunas

oh, don't stop!!! I think bandcamp is just trying to ruffle a few feathers, he's not actually offended!

B

bandcampme

Originally Posted by jdragunas
oh, don't stop!!! I think bandcamp is just trying to ruffle a few feathers, he's not actually offended!
how dare you to assume that i am a 'he'? for all that you know, i might be a woman. a respectful woman too.
check your email.

B

bandcampme

jd, do you mind?
just check it. come on now. i want to keep this private.

socal57che

If I say or do something that pushes someone away rather than brings them closer to God I will eventually have to answer for that action. Even if I do have the best attorney money can't buy, I would rather not have to do that.

darth tang

Because he already had it............if Bandcamp is a she I will eat my Panther Grouper with a seahorse garnish.

B

bandcampme

Originally Posted by Darth Tang
Because he already had it............if Bandcamp is a she I will eat my Panther Grouper with a seahorse garnish.
please stay on topic or i'll be forced to report you.

J

jdragunas

Originally Posted by socal57che
If I say or do something that pushes someone away rather than brings them closer to God I will eventually have to answer for that action. Even if I do have the best attorney money can't buy, I would rather not have to do that.
please trust me on this... you're not doing anything to bandcamp... it's his/her's unnamed job to ruffle feathers... don't let him/her get you down, and i like reading your posts. It's always exactly what i'm thinking, and i don't have to spend the time typing it all

1journeyman

i don't spin.
how do you expect not to get 'bad press' when you 'print' your slogan on people's money?
hello?
My slogan? It's the country's motto...

1journeyman

i ask you one question, you answer me without any of your silliness, ok?
would there be any 'non-believers' if there weren't any 'believers'?
terms like these were created to divide, to manipulate, and to discriminate.
you post THAT and then threaten to report someone else for not staying "on topic"... Makes sense.

B

bandcampme

you don't know the relationship i have with darth tang, he's my shining star

J

jdragunas

lmao! *honey, youuuu are my shining star*
ok bandy, i think you've had enough fun for one day, will you leave these nice people alone, and stop getting everyone so riled up... i know that'll be hard for you...

1journeyman

lmao! *honey, youuuu are my shining star*
ok bandy, i think you've had enough fun for one day, will you leave these nice people alone, and stop getting everyone so riled up... i know that'll be hard for you...
Not riled, just distracted... that's ok though.. winter weather in Texas means everything shuts down..

J

jdragunas

yeah, how is winter weather in texas? i'll bet you're nice in warm all in your southern state... ugh!!!! STUPID 10" OF SNOW TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!