trying a 75 AGAIN

matt2364

Oh no! Poor Goniopora. I was hoping that would not happen. I guess I will need to get a large frogspawn or anenome before I get my clowns.

clownfish11

Originally Posted by MaTT B
http:///forum/post/2614509
It dosent look to good when the glass is dirty which is alot of the time
You gotta set up a frag tank! I have made 100 just today from selling frags. And MOW YARDS!!! Old people pay ALOT!

just mowed 2 today for 30 each cha ching..

matt b

Originally Posted by matt2364
http:///forum/post/2616737
Oh no! Poor Goniopora. I was hoping that would not happen. I guess I will need to get a large frogspawn or anenome before I get my clowns.
You should see him now! Hes open like 10000 times more under the MH.

matt b

Here are some pretty bad pix. I just traded a few frags for this HUGE frogspawn. I am selling frags left and right my frag tank is looking empty. here are the aquamags also.

matt b

And how could I foget!!! I got a SMALL green mandarin! I could not get a pic cause hes hiding but already going at the rocks.
AND I NEED A NAME FOR HIM!!

K

kat74

So, it's a "HIM"?

Hmmmm..... Manny.... Greenie...

I'll get back to you on that one...

matt2364

When I get my mandarin in a few months I think my name is going to revolve around dragons somehow since they are dragonets. Maybe look up the work dragon in different languages, you can usually get some pretty cool names that way. Just an idea.
Goniopora definitely does a lot better under metal halides. Mine has been huge lately.
I am still planning on meeting you this saturday at phishy at 2. Since you have some new SPS in, just pick the three that you like the best. The more colorful the better.

matt b

Originally Posted by matt2364
http:///forum/post/2618409
When I get my mandarin in a few months I think my name is going to revolve around dragons somehow since they are dragonets. Maybe look up the work dragon in different languages, you can usually get some pretty cool names that way. Just an idea.
Goniopora definitely does a lot better under metal halides. Mine has been huge lately.
I am still planning on meeting you this saturday at phishy at 2. Since you have some new SPS in, just pick the three that you like the best. The more colorful the better.
Sure! I will give you 4 just cause I lowered the price on cora. So I will just give ya 4 of the best for 25

matt2364

Sure! I will give you 4 just cause I lowered the price on cora. So I will just give ya 4 of the best for 25
Sounds good to me! Thanks a lot man, see you Saturday.

matt b

Here are some updates. I got a new clam, a maroon for my frag tank and a few new corals. I traded a few SPS for this really nice frogspawn. And thank you kat the mandarin is now named greenie. These are really bad pix but you get the idea. And my frag tank was FULL and now I only have a few frags left.

R

regina13

I love all the new stuff. I thought you said no to another clam..

Looking good!