Updated Pics, 24g Nano

blazin2k6

Wonderful looking Peef. could you tell me what pumps you use and if you do have a koralia nano where did you place yours ? I am having serious algae bloom issues on my livesand :( I NEED helpppp. Well keep us updated on your wonderful looking reef.

peef

Originally Posted by Blazin2k6
Wonderful looking Peef. could you tell me what pumps you use and if you do have a koralia nano where did you place yours ? I am having serious algae bloom issues on my livesand :( I NEED helpppp. Well keep us updated on your wonderful looking reef.

THANKS! I replaced the stock pump with a Maxi-jet 1200 and put in the hydorflo revolving PH. Then I put in the Koralia Nano right about the middle upper back. My sand algae has disappeared :)) Good luck with yours!

peef

So I picked up a Lemon Head gobie today!!!! I am also getting some more zoos from Perfect Dark tomorrow. I will post the new pics then! I am excited!

paintballer768

Originally Posted by peef
So I picked up a Lemon Head gobie today!!!! I am also getting some more zoos from Perfect Dark tomorrow. I will post the new pics then! I am excited!
Lemon Head Gobies are very pretty. Once ya get those zoos send us a few pictures :)

peef

My new zoos thanks to Perfect Dark!!!! Super nice and they opened right up. The top green ones.

Also, of course my Lemon head gobie went right into the back of the tank and is just sitting in the back. I will probably never see him again.

peef

Definatley. Thanks again they are awesome. I am sure you will like yours as much as I like mine.

perfectdark

Originally Posted by peef
Definatley. Thanks again they are awesome. I am sure you will like yours as much as I like mine.

I have no doubt

perfectdark

Hey man I just picked up the package at my post office. They are going to temp acclimate until I get home and then i will place them in. They look good, no issues so far. Im sure its all good, I will take pics as soon as they open up. Thanks again.

peef

Sweet, I am glad they made it safely. Hope you like them, they grow REALLY fast. Its cool to see how they when brand new have a small amount of color then all of a sudden they are just wham bright and pretty. Hope you enjoy! Thanks again for mine!!!

peef

So here is a picture of my new pink tip frogspawn, THANKS DON LINO. Some other new zoos sent from lino also but they are still getting comfortable so pics soon.

a sweet pic of my zoos, no alteration other than auto levels through photoshop. Don't know how it did this but I like it

halostalker

hey Peef, this tank is just sick it sickens me to the point of me crying at night sometimes(lmao) sorry im not mad at u just really jealous, so i hate u in a god way=P, would love some updated picz

perfectdark

Hey man sorry I havent posted to you yet about your zoa's, holidays and all were pretty hectic and I havent spent much time at my tank other than maintanence. So, tonight I hope to get some pics up, your zoa's are doing well, took them about 3 days to open most likely reverse light shock from MH to PC's. But they are open now, and I just met Renogaw at Mystic Aquarium this morning to do a trade i gave him my Tube anem and my anemone shrimp. He gave me a frag of Eagle Eye Zoa's and 2- 2 litre bottles of live Phyto, 2 different strains too. WOW, I doubt I wil use them all before they reach the end of their usefull life but who knows. talk to you later.

peef

Glad they opened up and survived the trip. Put up some pics of the eagle eyes. And when they are ready for a fraggin you should let me know!!! Yours look fantastic and a big thanks again!!!!!!!!

peef

Originally Posted by HaloStalker
hey Peef, this tank is just sick it sickens me to the point of me crying at night sometimes(lmao) sorry im not mad at u just really jealous, so i hate u in a god way=P, would love some updated picz

Thanks alot, I appreciate it. I am going to update the pics tonight. So by tomorrow it will be up to date.