Updated Pics, 24g Nano

atrialfib22

Wow peef...you hit the jackpot! I hope you get it up and going soon...that looks so promising!
good timing too...I was waiting for you to put up a "no vacancy" sign on your other tank

peef

Bah ha, thats really funny. I am definetly keeping them both. I actually just bought my light upgrade for this tank......WEEE HAW!!!!!!
2x18w PC actinics!!!!!!!! Just to get those colors poppin' should be SUHWEEEET!!!!

peef

So I got the actinics installed into my cube with no problems and WOW it makes a HUGE difference!!!!

peef

So I have new suhweeeet zoos on the way from Redspot321 who has an AWESOME selection and everyone should buy from him!
Here is what I am getting
Lashes

Ding Dang People Eaters

Cotton candy (lower right)

K

kat74

Holy moly!! Those zoas are sweeeeeeet!~
Definately post pics when you get them in and settled!
Oh! Thought you'd like this... guess what??? It's not a great pic, but my xenia attached itself to the back wall!
It wasn't the pom pom xenia, but oh well!

peef

Thats awesome!!!! I told you it takes HOURS AND HOURS of hard...technical work but eh we are rocket scientists after all

Glad to see it worked for you I love the look of it. I will post the pics of the zoos tomorrow they are all in and open but my lights are off right now.

blazin2k6

Yeah thanks for the comments. I will be looking forward to seeing the new pics of your palys and zoos. I love zoos and palys. I should be getting in some this week as well i ordered awhile back.

halostalker

omg omg omg omg well gratz on ur f'en beautiful tank can't wait for mine to look at least a little as decent as urs=P. ur new big tank is goin to be alot of fun=P
redspot321 is a great guy, hes really cool=P any question any time and he'll annwer it.
wow u finally got the lights installed how are they how does it make the tank look? i need serious feedback hehe u know i will be doin it too=P
those zoo's u are getting are really sick=P

nwdyr

love the cotton candy
Tank looks really good, congrats on being in the right place at the right time and good luck with the new tank!! I am sure it will look awsome

peef

Originally Posted by HaloStalker
http:///forum/post/2524471
omg omg omg omg well gratz on ur f'en beautiful tank can't wait for mine to look at least a little as decent as urs=P. ur new big tank is goin to be alot of fun=P
redspot321 is a great guy, hes really cool=P any question any time and he'll annwer it.
wow u finally got the lights installed how are they how does it make the tank look? i need serious feedback hehe u know i will be doin it too=P
those zoo's u are getting are really sick=P

Dude the colors that the actinics pull out are fantastic. It makes a HUGE difference! I strongly recommend getting them. Its only $73.00 after tax and shipping. I installed them myself in like an hour and its not that hard at all! I say DO IIIIITTTTT you would love em.

halostalker

yea thanx so much u convinced me. i'll plan it once i can get a day to my self, but with it i need to get a dual timer so i can have a sun rise, sun set affect=P but first i'll try to get some more inverts or coral i can't decide. maybe inverts so i can give my tank so more time to mature.

peef

Originally Posted by kholla12
http:///forum/post/2526132
May i ask how much you paid for those pe and how many polyps you got.

My ding dang pe were 2 polyps for $50 bucks. Worth it to me they are beautiful! I also was given 2 Moster lips palys and a rainbow ric for free!!! Woooo Redspot321 is the shiznit.