Updated pics of 55

space_geek

LOL...patience is not one of my better qualities...something I need to learn to do better. I will look for that brush....why does that work so well? Just curious...

goldenboy

The theory is to get a good stiff brush. This was the best I could find, that wasn't metal. This tank is just under 10 months old. Less then half of the rock was bought. Most was made by me. :joy: I can't point out what is and what isn't, except for the one the orange plate is sitting on, the pyramid rock w/the hole in it, and the globe shaped one to the bottome left of the green brain. They were made in April :notsure: I think and are pretty well covered.

treybom

Originally Posted by whaa...?
that tank to small for the tang. but nice aquascaping!
no its not!
god adam u need to get some better quality pics! lol i guess ill come to your house and take some good pics for u! lol my camera sucks too!! lol <<< jk jk dont worry
ya i defineetly like ur aquascaping.... once it gets all covered in coraline it will look awesome!

space_geek

A four foot tank is the BARE MINIMUM for a hippo tang...however, they can get stressed EXTREMELY EASY in a tank of this size...dont worry, I am not an idiot, I am prepared. And, please, Treybomb, come to my house and take some nice pics for me...I suck at taking pics. I can't wait for this tank to be purple! Thanks for the compliment on the aquascaping!!

hot883

Hey Adam, thanks for the updates. Looking to good.
The base rock looks good and will take about 1-2 months for the coraline to spread.

space_geek

Originally Posted by hot883
Hey Adam, thanks for the updates. Looking to good.
The base rock looks good and will take about 1-2 months for the coraline to spread.
Thanks! Did you use a certain technique to make your coralline algae grow faster? BTW, I called the PO yesterday and I will be going on Friday...thats when the postmaster is supposed to be in.

space_geek

Originally Posted by puffer24/7
that tank is to small for the tang a 55 for a tang are u serious
Umm...puffer if you would actually READ the thread...you would see that we already discussed that!

space_geek

Originally Posted by puffer24/7
that tank is to small for the tang a 55 for a tang are u serious
And BTW, you are not one to talk...Mr. clown trigger in a 10g

E

exile415

Originally Posted by Space_Geek
puffer sit down, you got pwned.

treybom

LOL...I just couldn't resist that comeback Exile...
ya lol ! nice one :cheer:

treybom

he hasnt responded yet... lol

rgmason

Kinda weird he did say he was going to be nice from now on. Hmmm find that hard to beilieve but ill give him the benefit of a doubt.