whats your most embarassing moment?

t316

Originally Posted by Eric B 125
http:///forum/post/2979310
this is probably more embarassing to the other person involved:
i went out on a date with this chick one night (different girl from first story). i live in a part of town that has a lot of spots around for drinking, eating, music, art, etc, all within a 10 min walk in any direction. so she comes to my spot and leaves her car and we walk to go drink some vino and eat tappas. we had a bit to much to drink and i'm super against drinking and driving, so i suggested i take the couch, she could sleep in my bed. either way, yada yada yada, in the middle of the night she wakes me up saying my dog pooped the bed, which i could smell as soon as she said something. i was sooooo embarassed. so i cleaned up and we went to the spare room. the next morning, as we are leaving to go to work, i see her poopy undies on the hood of my car. she booked, but i'm guessing she had a wet-one in the middle of the night, got embarassed, tossed her unders out the window not realizing that my car was right there, then blamed my poor dog!
Why would she have woke you up if she's the one that messed up?

rerun

i went out on a date with this chick one night (different girl from first story). i live in a part of town that has a lot of spots around for drinking, eating, music, art, etc, all within a 10 min walk in any direction. so she comes to my spot and leaves her car and we walk to go drink some vino and eat tappas. we had a bit to much to drink and i'm super against drinking and driving, so i suggested i take the couch, she could sleep in my bed. either way, yada yada yada, in the middle of the night she wakes me up saying my dog pooped the bed, which i could smell as soon as she said something. i was sooooo embarassed. so i cleaned up and we went to the spare room. the next morning, as we are leaving to go to work, i see her poopy undies on the hood of my car. she booked, but i'm guessing she had a wet-one in the middle of the night, got embarassed, tossed her unders out the window not realizing that my car was right there, then blamed my poor dog!

E

eric b 125

let me preface this by saying this girl was smokin hot. our date was awesome, good conversation, no awkward silence, tons of laughs.... yeah, i called her again. i mean after all, i'm the guy who pooped his waders, i couldnt be hippocritical. she never picked up though or returned my calls. she's not the first girl to shart, or the last. definately the only one to shart the bed in my house. if she had picked up and we went out again and anything like that ever happened again, then i doubt i'd call. so, gina, if by any chance you are on this website, reading this: i dont care you pooped my bed, threw your soiled underwear on my new car's hood and blamed it on my best friend.

meowzer

http:///forum/post/2979327
let me preface this by saying this girl was smokin hot. our date was awesome, good conversation, no awkward silence, tons of laughs.... yeah, i called her again. i mean after all, i'm the guy who pooped his waders, i couldnt be hippocritical. she never picked up though or returned my calls. she's not the first girl to shart, or the last. definately the only one to shart the bed in my house. if she had picked up and we went out again and anything like that ever happened again, then i doubt i'd call. so, gina, if by any chance you are on this website, reading this: i dont care you pooped my bed, through your soiled underwear on my new car's hood and blamed it on my best friend.

t316

http:///forum/post/2979327
let me preface this by saying this girl was smokin hot. our date was awesome, good conversation, no awkward silence, tons of laughs.... yeah, i called her again. i mean after all, i'm the guy who pooped his waders, i couldnt be hippocritical. she never picked up though or returned my calls. she's not the first girl to shart, or the last. definately the only one to shart the bed in my house. if she had picked up and we went out again and anything like that ever happened again, then i doubt i'd call. so, gina, if by any chance you are on this website, reading this: i dont care you pooped my bed, through your soiled underwear on my new car's hood and blamed it on my best friend.
This is stirring up some memories I forgot about....Anyone ready for a new one?

crimzy

Too funny... and you helped remind me of mine.
I got peed on once...

It was back in high school. My buddy and I were going to the bar with our fake ID's. We decided that the best way to get women (immature I know), was to work the place early but wait til the end of the night to try to close the deal. So at the end of the night, we are looking for girls who appear to have left their inhibitions behind hours ago.
We found a couple girls and are on our way. My friend is driving with his girl and I am in the car of my girl. As we are following my friend, I see the passengers head lean over... they pulled over and we kept driving. Got back to my friend's place and I'm hanging out, hugging my girl. Well I feel my leg get wet and... ummm... that pretty much ended my night. Sent the girl on her way and I threw away those jeans.
And the punchline to the story is that when my friend gets back, I find out that she leaned over... only to puke on his lap. He drove to the 24 hour carwash, made her pay to clean out his car and then dropped her off.
Interesting night for a couple high school kids.

meowzer

Originally Posted by crimzy
http:///forum/post/2979348
Too funny... and you helped remind me of mine.
I got peed on once...

It was back in high school. My buddy and I were going to the bar with our fake ID's. We decided that the best way to get women (immature I know), was to work the place early but wait til the end of the night to try to close the deal. So at the end of the night, we are looking for girls who appear to have left their inhibitions behind hours ago.
We found a couple girls and are on our way. My friend is driving with his girl and I am in the car of my girl. As we are following my friend, I see the passengers head lean over... they pulled over and we kept driving. Got back to my friend's place and I'm hanging out, hugging my girl. Well I feel my leg get wet and... ummm... that pretty much ended my night. Sent the girl on her way and I threw away those jeans.
And the punchline to the story is that when my friend gets back, I find out that she leaned over... only to puke on his lap. He drove to the 24 hour carwash, made her pay to clean out his car and then dropped her off.
Interesting night for a couple high school kids.

Guess you should not have waited till the end of the night

crimzy

Originally Posted by meowzer
http:///forum/post/2979352
Guess you should not have waited till the end of the night

Yeah, valuable lesson... if you are looking to pick up women... never go for the DRUNKEST women you can find. Something just short of falling over is probably a better option.

meowzer

Originally Posted by crimzy
http:///forum/post/2979355
Yeah, valuable lesson... if you are looking to pick up women... never go for the DRUNKEST women you can find. Something just short of falling over is probably a better option.

HMMMM...I hope that I never go lookin for women....

E

eric b 125

i've been metaphorically "pooped on" by girls, but that was the only time it happened literally.
Crimsy: i've been peed on, too. my high school sweetheart and i, along with some friends, were playing chicken in the pool having a good ol time. we were all laughing it up, and all of the sudden, i felt this warmth on my neck. i guess her laughing was stronger than her bladder control. i guess you could say that she had the last laugh, eh?

wattsupdoc

OK. This one involves Walmart too. One night while shopping with my wife and son we are leaving the store. I have the cart and push it to the car. resting my elbows on the handle. As my hands are full fiddling with my new gadget. I forget what it was and isn't relevant. However. I am really involved in it. After loading the car, I push the cart to the cart station with gadget still in hand. Strolling back to the car I walked to the passenger side and "plop" myself down. Still fidgeting away. Soon I begin to wonder why we haven't started to pull away. I glance up and think....hmmmm that doesn't look like my dash. Quickly looking to the driver side I see some strange woman in my car eating Ice cream from a cup with a spoon and staring right at me. Mouth WIDE open. HMMMM that's not right whats going on. I am now getting a little nervous and begin looking around. I glance to the right and loh and behold....There's my wife sitting in the car next to me laughing her butt off, looking straight at me....My son in the back seat following suit...All I could say was OMG I AM SOOOO SORRRY over and over as I climbed out of this perfect strangers car and scuttled around and into my own....
To this day I still believe I was startled more than the woman as she had to be looking right at my wife and son laughing their butt off, meanwhile I just sit there fiddling with my gadget, oblivious to it all....
In my defense the two cars were very similar vehicle and hers was dark blue as our was black... It was very dark also...