Who has the best Aquascape?

addicted2

Originally Posted by rbaldino
Here's mine, which I actually rearranged just yesterday. This is probably the closest I've come to being happy with it, but it's still not quite there yet.

looks good..

reefer545

addicted has the best of the bunch. It depends in the long run how you manage it. I think it is better than mine. But I think my tank looks better, but only cause it has been up longer. Plus you r tank is WAY bigger.
I have also moved and introduced new specimens since this pic 3 months ago.

addicted2

Originally Posted by REEFER545
addicted has the best of the bunch. It depends in the long run how you manage it. I think it is better than mine. But I think my tank looks better, but only cause it has been up longer. Plus you r tank is WAY bigger.
wow..thanks! I have so much to learn about reefing..Until lately I have pretty much only dealt with fish and a few easy corals( ricordeas, shrooms, zoos) and I have been through all the algae blooms..learned a few hard lessons...and in only 5 months. It was quite an awakening to find out my fish don't need to eat everytime I walk past the tank
but things are coming along and I am looking forward to adding some corals.

addicted2

Originally Posted by REEFER545
you also have a really nice tank..some nice corals! I am way jealous.

rebelprettyboy

First got my tank going, not good at all

Still was working on my rocks

My rocks now and I really love them a lot now.. def not the best but i really like it and might get a few more pounds of rock

addicted2

Originally Posted by joncat24
Not the best by far,,,,but I like it

your rock work is really nice too...a lot of nice color! It's hard to pick "the best" they are all really nice!

estein02

Originally Posted by WHO DEY
why not this pic is really old
9arrests8wins...now that's funny
nice tank!
GO RAVENS!

jlem

Here is my 150 gallon. 1/3 is Aragocrete rock and lighting is 3X150 HQI and 2X110 VHO. Some of the system is over 6 years old from my old 90 gallon but most is only a few years old. The sand bed is only about 1/2 inch deep.

wangotango

heres a pic from right after i redid my rockwork. its still stacked like this, but there is a lot more coral in there now.
-Justin

azfishgal

Originally Posted by promisetbg
90 gal/29 fuge/29 sump
What kind of lighting do you have on your tank? Looks VERY nice!

promisetbg

Thanks crt81 & azfishgal!
Lighting is 2 X 250 wt 10 K Ushio Metal Halides on electronic ballasts
& 4 X 110 URI super actinic VHO's on an Icecap 660.

azfishgal

Originally Posted by promisetbg
Thanks crt81 & azfishgal!
Lighting is 2 X 250 wt 10 K Ushio Metal Halides on electronic ballasts
& 4 X 110 URI super actinic VHO's on an Icecap 660.
Oh good, I just ordered two IceCap 250W MH 14K Retro Kits with Lumenarc reflectors, so hopefully my tank will look as good.
Did you go with SE or HQI?