My 40gal Fragg Tank

nwdyr

fuuny you should ask ,got some torches and a new little fishy. Now the Chromis is picking on everybody , any ideas on how to catch the little jerk? Well here are the picks

nwdyr

yea...FINALLY I got a fish that likes the darn things ,either that or there are just sooo many he don't have a choice

blazin2k6

Finally you post some decent pictures. HAHA. But nah great pics bro as always :) Keep em coming. im posting new pics in mine now also. Take care
WHY WONT MY CLOWNS HOST ANYTHING. AHHH
Guess they need a tank full of frogspawn like you

iyachtuxivm

Originally Posted by Blazin2k6
http:///forum/post/2696679
Finally you post some decent pictures. HAHA. But nah great pics bro as always :) Keep em coming. im posting new pics in mine now also. Take care
WHY WONT MY CLOWNS HOST ANYTHING. AHHH
Guess they need a tank full of frogspawn like you
Becarful what you wish for! Mine is thinking about hosting the clam! He spends more time rubbing on it daily. The clam is allowing it though I'll see if I can get pics sometime.

rebelprettyboy

Wats da new fish? Hes pretty!
I love lookin at all the forgspawn in the sandbed.
How much are u sell the grren implosion for per polyp? Girlfriend is wanting some. And I dont want to give her my 7 polyp frag out my frag tank lol...

nwdyr

OK this isnt Blazin your talkin to
I dont know the names , is the green implosion the ones in the last pic?? if so I am sellin them for 1.00 per polyp. The fish is a strawberry somethin or other. I really need to learn more names

rebelprettyboy

lol
.. yeah its the ones in the last pic. If there any more left in like 2 weeks ill def get some/ Hoping to start my new job by Monday. Had my interviiew yesterday sonow I just gotta wait for them to get my driving record. Background check already went through. They need to hurry up and call me.

blazin2k6

Strawberry Psuedochromis is what that fish is :) Somewhat like my orchid dottyback but not quite. Pretty fish though still :) awesome addition. Hope it isnt as agressive as my fish though hehe. great picss
FROGSPAWN INVASION

nwdyr

thank's King pin!! here are some new pic's , due to my new Anemone tank (a.k.a. my 24gal jbj) i had to move some stuff over to this tank. I have a few things going out Monday so I will have a little more room soon. the torches (3 singles) the big bubble and the orange zoa rock are all going Monday. I am going to frag up that Leather and the RDE's next week. Pinks are ready to fly...anyone interested before I list them ......

rebelprettyboy

dont sell anything anymore lol. Ur 40 gal REEF tank looks good man. All full and a lot of corals in there. Its not a display rank! Good job lol.
Where u gettin all ur corals from? LFS?