NEW dwarf seahorses!!

rykna

Hi Bronco...
how come no one ever belives me....even when I have been a VERY successful fresh&Salt keeper.....
I guess that's just me...gotta take the road less traveled.

rykna

Nothing just frustrated

:happyfish
I like trying new things...and what makes me even more motivated is when people tell me it can't be done,,,such as acclimating the mollies in 3 hours...
any who...I was just venting

Thanks
Rykna

marinfire1

hey i was wondering where u bought ur seahorses at? im looking at buying a few pairs and if anyone else knows any really good/fairly cheap places to buy them online let me kno thanks

bronco300

CB usually run around 10+ or so...WC are somewhere around 4-5...shoot me an email if ya want and i can give ya some help with setup etc if you want:
bronco300 @ gmail .com

bronco300

hello hello, i dont have more pics right now, trying to get everything settled with the reef right now as well...

aquageek

Awesome dwarf seahorses! I am thinnking about trying them. I am just a bit leery about raising the brine shrimp. hmmmmmm :thinking:

aquageek

awesome horses! I have always wanted to try dwarf seahorses. I am leery about dealing with raising brineshrimp. hmmmmmm :thinking:

alyssia

Originally Posted by Aquageek
awesome horses! I have always wanted to try dwarf seahorses. I am leery about dealing with raising brineshrimp. hmmmmmm :thinking:
Me too...I would love to have dwarves but don't have the time to mess w/the brine.

rykna

Originally Posted by Bronco300
hello hello, i dont have more pics right now, trying to get everything settled with the reef right now as well...
reef..Right

bronco300

brine really isnt all that hard as it seems..once you actually get your system up to hatch...you will spend max 30minutes a day feeding and changing it all out...i spend 15 minutes per feed doing hatchery junk. The most difficult part is making sure they always get those two meals

alyssia

Originally Posted by Bronco300
brine really isnt all that hard as it seems..once you actually get your system up to hatch...you will spend max 30minutes a day feeding and changing it all out...i spend 15 minutes per feed doing hatchery junk. The most difficult part is making sure they always get those two meals

We go camping alot in the summer though. I can leave my kudas for a couple of days without food. Can dwarves go a few days without food?

bronco300

no...unfortunately not...however if you have a friend of something you could teach them how to do it once you get it down...or you can make a couple extra batches and put them in the fridge(which helps stunt the bbs growth) and then they can just plop those in.

bronco300

here are some more pics...i changed out the lighting so the gorgonia should do better--didnt think about my lighting for some reason, stupid luke
anyways, here are some pics of the little guys, they were looking pretty great tonight