Nike's 10g Nano.

nissan577

i try to take pics. like you said but whats the f-stop and i still dont get it right. help me!!!!
so this is what i did. i put the settings like you said. the ISO was from 100 to 1600. what do i put it on. also the white balance i didnt have a paper so i used my wall outside. it was cloudy well now its raining. other then that the settings were like you said. except the f-stop idk what that is. ok so i did that and i move the thing on top to macro and everything went back to normal not how i left it. what do i have to do????

nikesb

use the lowest iso. higher iso makes it fuzzy. the f #.# should be at f 4.5 - 6.0 range. try those and see what it does. also try a 1/16 speed and see how it captures the colors

Hey Nike,
Since you put so many corals in the sand does that inhibit growth? What I mean is that they dont have a lot of rock work to grow and spread onto.... By the way, I'm mocking my friend about the cowboys too. GO CHARGERS!

nikesb

thanks kat
contra, the acan lords do much better growth on the sand IME. most of them are on frag plugs that they really grow well in. the reason that i dont put alot on the rocks is that i will be transferring tanks soon

nikesb

thanks! been working slowly at getting this thing pristine. The GHA and bryopsis is slowly going away and I've been raising my mg. all my inverts and corals are fine. I lost one snail because a hermit crab got to it. I've also got over 20+ stomatellas that breed like crazy even with the high mg. I'm closing in on 1500 range also