OT: getting to know the people behind the posts

diehard

Hi evry1,
this is if not one of the best b.b iv have been on,its to bad they dont have any like this in canada.
well heres a pic me and Family siting by our pond.
RobinL:cool:

dinhouse

I was just sitting in front of my tank spacing off Like I do everyday an it came to me!! I think I'm gonna get a nobel peace prize for this one
!!! Please hold you applause until I finish!..........................................
If we were to feed the homeless to the hungry we could solve two of the worlds biggest problems!!!!!
Thank you all and I will be sure to mention all of you in my acceptance speach!!!

hnf2k

i like the hat grimm reef. i'm a met fan also. whenever i go down to the firehouse in one of my many "yankees suck" tshirts i get my ass handed to me, but i still dont stop wearing them.

broncofish

Originally posted by DINHOUSE
If we were to feed the homeless to the hungry we could solve two of the worlds biggest problems!!!!!

I like that idea, but thenSan Francisco would have no population, because like 2 out of every three people down there is homeless. Riding public transit in that city is an interesting experiance.

fireeater

WOMEN DRIVERS.....
I think this about sums it up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Driving to work this morning on the Interstate, I looked over to my
left, and there was a woman in a brand new Mustang doing 65 miles per
hour with her face up next to her rearview mirror putting on her
eyeliner!
I looked away for a couple seconds, and when I looked back, she was
halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup!!! I'm a man, but
it scared me so bad, I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the
donut out of my other hand. In all the confusion of trying to straighten
out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my
cell phone away from my ear which fell into the coffee between my legs,
splashed and burned Mr. Happy-and-the-Twins, ruined the phone, AND
disconnected an important call ! ! ! ! !
WOMEN DRIVERS ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

jarrod

How adorable! I can tell your going to have your hands full when they hit the teen years:D . Boys will be after your daughter and the girls after the boys! What a cute trio!:) :) :)
Christina

slothy

Originally posted by BHAV_88
Page 4. I think Slothy's a bit drunk. It's on page 24 right now. Maybe I should change my forum settings...

hahah naw, i meant page 4 in the forum..

hairtrigger

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Whew. :D

snowbear

Originally posted by HNF2K
i think it's safe to say this post is officially dead.

:eek: :mad: NO!!!! This post cannot die!! I'm waiting to see more pics of hot guys!! I know they're out there just waiting to be posted:cool: